SoundMAGIC’s Vento P55 on-ear headphone represents the next stage in the evolution of the SoundMAGIC brand. Italian for “wind”, the name Vento was chosen by Head Designer, Tony Xu, to express the control the Vento P55 headphone has over moving air.
With a two-year development period, the Vento is the first SoundMAGIC headphone where every single component is manufactured in-house. The proprietary driver has been developed from the ground up by SoundMAGIC’s team of expert engineers , and tweaked to deliver unrivaled precision and a vastly superior soundstage. Using an ultra-thin copper winding imported specially from Japan, the driver is able to deliver an accuracy and clarity that is normally reserved for high-end audiophile headphones ..
- Highly detailed and accurate sound
- Stainless steel and aluminium construction
- Lightweight build and superior comfort for extended listening
- Closed earcups for excellent noise isolation
- Made for all smartphones
- Integrated mic and smartphone remote